June 30, 2011

Conte will Generate Mentally Juventus

Juventus coach Antonio Conte longed for a great season for Juventus. That's why he was very ambitious to restore a winning mentality and bring the giants Juventus Turin rise in the next season.

As a former player and now coach, Conte certainly well aware of the philosophy of La Vecchia Signora as a team with championship tradition in Italy. For that he was eager to re-cultivate a spirit and a winning mentality that feels missing from Juventus.

"I want a great season for Juventus. There is a strong desire to return to action, not as far as what my priority, and that's important. It takes passion, we need to rediscover the spirit of Juve, "said Conte told of Goal, Friday (7/1/2011).

"After calling all of my players are very excited. I found they were all eager and angry with the state last season. This is a great starting point, but now have to talk more action than words, "he added.

Conte himself wanted to restore the support of the Juventini with a good team performance. This is done as a form of appreciation towards the fans Bianconerri who has also given much support to him as the new coach.

"The influence of the fans to give pleasure. I hope this passion continues and ends for the entire season. We need to return to Juventus competitive and fight to the end. I want fans proud of this squad, "he said enthusiastically.

"I am pleased with the support I received. Now I have to prove these people are true, the facts must speak for themselves, like what they have done throughout my career, "he concluded.


0 comment:

Post a Comment